CDC stands for Community Distributed Cache and allows high-performance, and scalable + distributed memory clustering cache based on Hazelcast for both CDA and Mondrian.
Credits: Webdetails Team, Lead - Pedro Alves; De Bortoli Wines
- CDA distributed cache support;
- Selectively clear the cache of specific schemas / cubes / dimensions of Mondrian cubes;
- Ability to switch between default and CDC cache for CDA and Mondrian;
- Gracefully handles adding / removing new cache nodes;
- Mondrian distributed cache support;
- Provides an API to clean the cache from the outside (e.g.: after running ETL);
- Provides a view over cluster status;
- Supports several memory configuration options.